Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catchin' up ....





























First off, I would like to say 'Thank You' to all those who have emailed, called, sent cards, and prayed for us during these last four weeks. The loss of my Dad has been unbelievably difficult on us all and your heart felt messages were comforting. Thank you !

On a lighter note, we have kept ourselves very busy ! The 'boys' were chosen to play in Little League All Stars this summer. This was Carter's second year and Cole's first ! Carter played both pitcher and outfield while Cole was hind catcher. They had fun and Ella was so sweet cheering them on ! She would shout " Go Cole " ... " Go Car ".



I have been fortunate enough to step down to part-time RN at work and this has been a huge help for us here at home. I am now working 2, sometimes 3 days a week and it's been such a relief. I have missed having free time with my munchkins and am just grateful the physicians were willing to allow me to cut back on my hours.


As for our little Guatemalan Queen .... she's absolutely amazing ! She has made such huge strides in the last 11 months that she's been home with us and is growing like a little weed ! I did something last week that I swore I would never do... I placed her in a little beauty pageant ! It was here in our hometown and I didn't go to drastic lengths with a fancy expensive outfit... it was very spur of the moment. Carter and Cole were SOO excited to watch her on-stage and the judges must of thought she was just as beautiful as we do... she won in her age group ! She could not have cared less.... her trophy was as big as her... and she did find it interesting ... She called it her "Tro-see" .


The BIG WEDDING is July 11th !! My brother, Brack and his fiance Jenny have decided to tie the knot closer to home rather than California due to the loss in our family.. and we can't wait !!! We are packing our bags for a mini vacation this weekend to the beach and are looking forward to some much needed R&R..... Have a fun , Safe, 4th of July ! Next post? Wedding pictures !!