Friday, August 1, 2008











Ella received some new baby dolls this week ! a potter barn cloth doll we decided to name Carmen, after her wonderful foster mother and an 'Ella minnow pea' Ugly doll named Ox ! Emilyn, Hadley, Aunt Kim and Uncle Steve got Ella her p.b. baby and Uncle Brack and Aunt Jenny got her Ugly Ox ! I can't even begin to tell you how much she loves these dolls !Ella is doing so good now. We feel so fortunate to have been blessed with this sweet baby girl. I can only imagine how much her foster family is missing her right now. I would LOVE to possibly head back to Guatemala in the next few years so that she can see her foster family. Ella is a very easy going baby. She is now letting anyone and everyone hold her ! She hates baby food, prefers table food, and her bottle is the bomb ! I am planning on returning to work inthe next week or two..and I have complete confidence that she will be just fine with her sitter ! Until next time....

No comments: