Friday, April 25, 2008

April 24, 2008






















Finally !! The moment so many of us have been waiting for ! We are ALMOST OUT of PGN and almost ready to get our little one in Guatemala!! Our attorney will possibly be picking up our file early next week ! PRAISE THE LORD !!! I also had my nursing pinning ceremony last night with many friends who have supported, cried, laughed, studied, and worked very hard for the last two years to get to this point !The first picture is of me, Brack, and his girlfriend, Jenny. Next is me, Wendel, the boys, Wendel's cousin, Jaren, Wendel's folks, and his sister, Stephanie. Next is me with my Papaw Wilson, and my favorite Uncle, Steve. Next pic is the cutest little girl in the world...Miss Ella ! Next photo is of myself with my best friend Jessica, and our Nursing Instructor's this semester, Mrs. Clarkston and Mrs. Watson.

Next picture: L-R , Jessica, Me, Leslie, LeighAnn, and Donna. LeighAnn was a trooper and decided (bravely) to wear the very traditional white nurses cap. She looked so good. Much more than alot of us did in them !
We are just glad things are wrapping up and Thank the Lord that we have all made it. Thanks again for all the support and well wishes guys. We feel really blessed with such a great family and friends !












Ella is looking so